Here’s this week’s healthy recipe from Florence Quinn, friends!
GOAT CHEESE MOUSSE:
- 100 grams (3.5 oz) fresh soft goat cheese, at room temperature 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 lemon zest, finely grated
- 3⁄4 cup very soft tofu
- 500 grams (1 pound) strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup fresh mint leaves
Friends, here is a recipe for yummy beet () muffins from my nutritionist Florence Quinn
It’s recipe day! I’ve been in a cucumber mood lately. They are so crispy and refreshing. Lacey in the Raw made a similar version for our lunch this week except hers had apple slices and Stevia (a natural substitute sweetener) in it. Either way, this salad is delicious and it’s super low in calories. My version is below, but feel free to try it with different sweeteners and/or vinegars: all are yummy. For more kick, add sliced tart apples and/or thin celery slices…
I love a good crunch.